List of Third-Party CS-Cart Add-ons & Templates

Sorry did not mean to pot under this topic. I will repost as a separate thread.

I'm looking for an add-on that I would call Refer-a-Friend. some how the friend would enter the a current user's email address and they would get a coupon for free ship or discount. Is there anything remotely like this?

Thanks,
Dave

Just check the gift certificates they are up for the same task.

But the free shipping depends on the admin.

This business model of deprecating 'once free' add ons and have them pop up as paid addons is of itself

not too bad. It's the ever burgeoning overall cost that will make the differentiation between CS-Cart

and the others less observable.

If CS-Cart claims a customer base of 25k carts then it appears that the only motivating factor for

maintaining and developing once free add ons is pure greed.

This is just my opinion and I have absolutely no programming skills.

Website does not work

Website does not work

Which web site would that be?

Which web site would that be?

The ones in the original post.

Hello,
Is there any add-on that can count how many people saw a specific product on cs cart customer panel?

Anyone?

Try this link.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/forum/24-third-party-add-ons/

I think you can use Popularity field available in a product page. Every product view increments this popularity count.

popularity.jpg

Thank you for your help!
I just wanna know, if by some way, this can exist on the product page of customers panel. Not on admin panel..

Thank you for your help!
I just wanna know, if by some way, this can exist on the product page of customers panel. Not on admin panel..

Product template:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/blocks/product_templates/default_template.tpl

Please to the required place:

{__('popularity')}: {$product.popularity}