Free Addon WoahBar - like Hellobar free Solution-

Hi tapag

dont see any problem in our demo with menus http://ez-cart.com/cs424/index.php

Send me your url to see what you mean

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1431683991' post='214478']

Hi tapag

dont see any problem in our demo with menus [url=“http://ez-cart.com/cs424/index.php”]http://ez-cart.com/cs424/index.php[/url]

Send me your url to see what you mean

Fotis

[/quote]

Your demo is not working, please check your email info[at]dvs.gr

I sent you the login details an everything, you can activate the addon and see, it's a live site so I can't just leave it on as it blocks the main menu. I just want it showing before the main menu not covering it. Thanks for your help!

Fotis

I am just a bit puzzled about your sites. The dvs.gr is so much more sophisticated than ez-cart.com (except perhaps for the current update of which I only see a placeholder at the moment. Unfortunately I can not read nor speak Greek.

As for your WOAHBAR, i had it previously installed but not everyone of our customer base appreciated the bar so I removed it.

Perhaps if you were to tweak it some more and ask a few for it instead of just offering it for free. A few tweaks I would recommend are:

1. why not make it confugurable to have it appear like one large curtain that you use and which you as visitor could swipe open as an entry to the cs-cart store front

2. perhaps allow it to appear from the footer up on the first time a customer visits the site instead of just everytime you visit the page again and again until you click on the arrow to pull the WOAHBAR up.

Just my thoughts on the WOAHBAR

Regards.

Anthony

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1432122907' post='215094']

Fotis

I am just a bit puzzled about your sites. The dvs.gr is so much more sophisticated than ez-cart.com (except perhaps for the current update of which I only see a placeholder at the moment. Unfortunately I can not read nor speak Greek.

As for your WOAHBAR, i had it previously installed but not everyone of our customer base appreciated the bar so I removed it.

Perhaps if you were to tweak it some more and ask a few for it instead of just offering it for free. A few tweaks I would recommend are:

1. why not make it confugurable to have it appear like one large curtain that you use and which you as visitor could swipe open as an entry to the cs-cart store front

2. perhaps allow it to appear from the footer up on the first time a customer visits the site instead of just everytime you visit the page again and again until you click on the arrow to pull the WOAHBAR up.

Just my thoughts on the WOAHBAR

Regards.

Anthony

[/quote]

Hi there

ez-cart.com is just our demo server, and dvs.gr is our greek market site. There is also our store cscart.biz and offcourse our Facebook fanpage packed with info not jsut cs-cart but e-commerce also (mostly in english)

What you suggest is nice but its more on a custom bases than a free addon. Its not possible to implement all the feedback we have on free addons as they are too many, complex and they cost time to fix but mostly to be maintained.

So we decide to be able to implement all that to the free addons at a very fair price to people that need that.

I can see that and let you know if you are interested. Please pm me.

Fotis

Hi guys, this was something I was looking for. Installed it, but where do I find the banner id?
i assume you make a banner through Marketing > Banners > + (right?)

Hi guys, this was something I was looking for. Installed it, but where do I find the banner id?
i assume you make a banner through Marketing > Banners > + (right?)

Hi JayNL

yes you create the banners in the list and the hover your mouse over the one you need and get the banner id from the link.

Dont forget only graphic banner works with this addon not txt banner

Fotis

Just figured it out. Translated from your sales page

Create analog HTML banner in dimension not greater than 960ch100 (not hides the Site) and save just simply note the banner id number shown in the url of admin (ie /admin.php?dispatch=banners.update&banner_id=13 is 13). Enter the analog field id in the display settings of Addon and you are ready.

Just figured it out. Translated from your sales page

Create analog HTML banner in dimension not greater than 960ch100 (not hides the Site) and save just simply note the banner id number shown in the url of admin (ie /admin.php?dispatch=banners.update&banner_id=13 is 13). Enter the analog field id in the display settings of Addon and you are ready.

;)