CS-Cart v2.2.3 released

Do you have any custom statuses? I'm trying to figure out how to help them reproduce so they can fix it and it won't be an issue in future upgrades. I have about 10 custom statuses but they were all unchanged. The only statuses I had set to send email were O and P. They became unchecked and the message was back to the original too.

No custom statuses at all. I am not 100% sure if I had custom messages but I think I did. All my messages are the originals now.

There is still a bug with image uploads to products or category sections.

The magic database error is there too but I see it is Fixed in next version.

Just irritating having to refresh the browser everytime I try upload an image to my store.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1317505630' post='122778']

In 2.2.3 the bulk edit on features pretty much stinks in every browser. We've tried it in Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari for Windows. If you try to edit 100 items at a time and do the features at the same time it will either not work or IE will give you an error asking if you want the script to continue.

[/quote]

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've contacted CS-Cart support who suggested the following -

'The problem occurs because your products have a lot of information. Unfortunately, it overloads the server memory. I advise you to edit no more than 10 products at once and not select all editing features.'

However, even when I try and edit just the price of say 10 items, I keep getting a fatal error message. There's no way that this should be overloading the server memory!

Glad to hear though I'm not the only one having this trouble, I've e-mailed CS-Cart back and will let you know if they issue a fix.

I tried to delete my own norwegian language and add country NO så i would get the translation.

This was not sucsesful, how do i add the “new” languagepack ?

anyone with a csv with norwegian ?

Does anyone know when the next release past V2.2.3 will take place to fix some of these issues?

Maybe some news here