Cs-Cart Slow Speed For Google Pagespeed Insights

400KB images, common.. No wonder you get this poor results.

Make banners and fit to blocks that are visible-phone banner block for descktop hidden-hone classes..

Good evening, guys. So, rumor has it that Google changed the algorithm for estimating the size of the images. Radically revised it, better to say. First "the results" look something like this. Written in Russian, but the meaning is clear on pictures.

400KB images, common.. No wonder you get this poor results.

Make banners and fit to blocks that are visible-phone banner block for descktop hidden-hone classes..

Yes, there are some problems, but as of yesterday, Google does not consider this a problem. The test results were 83-86/100 points, not so bad. In any case, the remark is true. Will try to fix the problem. But I want to see help from Google, but rather, on the contrary hinder such actions.

Hi,

I recently transferred my cs-cart installation to SiteGround, which offered the NGINX, most updated PHP, HTTP/2 and still showing a low speed test by google of 47/100 on desktop version. Please help?

I have been using Site Ground web hosting Go Geek plan for quite a few years now and have been extremely happy with it. My page speed has been very good without hiring anyone to make any programming modifications. I highly recommend this service for anyone who desires good value.

I have been using ******* web hosting Go Geek plan for quite a few years now and have been extremely happy with it. My page speed has been very good without hiring anyone to make any programming modifications. I highly recommend this service for anyone who desires good value.

Well yes, but having a referral id link to them would make me feel you are promoting the company for your own ends and not 100% true