CS-Cart SaaS Is Live: Merchium

A good start to kill the reseller program - nothing else to say…

[quote name='martfox' timestamp='1426497220' post='208034']

A good start to kill the reseller program - nothing else to say…

[/quote]

CS-Cart's reseller program isn't going anywhere. Merchium will have its own affiliate and partner programs.

So…is a Merchium store 'responsive' ??

Just checked using some google tester thingy…

[color=#0A9D58][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][size=5]Awesome![/size][/font][/color][color=#0A9D58][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][size=5]This page is mobile-friendly.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1433200939' post='216845']

So…is a Merchium store 'responsive' ??

Just checked using some google tester thingy…

[color=#0A9D58][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][size=5]Awesome![/size][/font][/color][color=#0A9D58][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][size=5]This page is mobile-friendly.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

The demo is using Twigmo.

But the features page says it has responsive design. So it's probably just like CS-Cart…you choose, but you probably pay extra for Twigmo.

https://www.merchium.com/features-mobile/

The address I used was the free trial cart I set up but you are probably right.

If I went to actually sign up and pay then a little hand might stick out asking for an extra payment.

Hi SAAS guys.

Please confirm whether or not the responsive aspect of SAAS is based on a free trial of TWIGMO.

Academic at this stage because the import function is either screwed or the export function in 4.1.4 is likewise.

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1433215543' post='216853']

Hi SAAS guys.

Please confirm whether or not the responsive aspect of SAAS is based on a free trial of TWIGMO.

[/quote]

Merchium, like CS-Cart, uses a responsive storefront theme by default. It has nothing to do with Twigmo.

Twigmo gives you more than just a responsive theme. Whereas responsive theme was created as a great universal solution, Twigmo's storefront is specifically tailored for mobile devices. It uses less traffic, utilizes gestures, and uses its own interface with its own themes.

Thank you Konstantin.

After spending 6 hours today trying to import data and images into my trial store

I must give up until a more comprehensive instruction set or a Store Import ( 4.1.4

to Merchium ) addon become available.

Thankfully we don't rely on Google prominence for our customers so we can wait.

Sorry to know you had trouble importing data.

Did you use csv import for catalog and file manage to import images? Could you please describe your steps?

Sorry Konstantin but this has bent my head right out of shape.

I can see that the 'images' CSV is referencing file locations within the source store.

Example: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/var/files/1/exim/backup/images/$T2eC16JHJHgE9n0yE(4(BRPT,FUu7g~~60_3.jpg#{[en]:;}

so I had a look via cpanel and the image is simply not there as in

/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/var/files/1 is EMPTY

I just have to leave this all for now. Very tired.

I will attempt tomorrow and document my steps.

Sweet dreams.