cd /to/your/directory/

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .

can you explain me how to do that ? because I do not know

Thanks

I have checked and below files permissions are set correctly

What is the next step?

Thank you!

Permissions for CS-Cart

Most of CS-Cart files should have the 644 permissions, and all directories must be set to 755. When you install CS-Cart, the var, images, and design directories, and all their subdirectories and files should have the 777 permissions. This is required to allow CS-Cart to upload files to these directories for routine operations.

As for the config.local.php file, it must have the 666 permissions. Once the installation is complete, it is strongly recommended to change the access permissions for the files as advised below.

chmod 644 config.local.php
chmod 644 design/.htaccess images/.htaccess
chmod 644 var/.htaccess var/themes_repository/.htaccess
chmod 644 design/index.php images/index.php
chmod 644 var/index.php var/themes_repository/index.php

Check the error message in var/upgrade/core_log.txt and try opening the link from the error message in your browser. If you get "Access denied" (script response), then the permissions are fine and the issue is most likely related to problems with curl on the server

Check the error message in var/upgrade/core_log.txt and try opening the link from the error message in your browser. If you get "Access denied" (script response), then the permissions are fine and the issue is most likely related to problems with curl on the server

indeed I get " access denied" returning answer.

I must contact hosting provider ?!?

indeed I get " access denied" returning answer.

I must contact hosting provider ?!?

Yes. We can also check this issue more carefully if you contact us via Help desk and provide FTP access to the server.

Yes. We can also check this issue more carefully if you contact us via Help desk and provide FTP access to the server.

your colleague from team support doesn't want to help me even a lot of customers seems to complain about update

I checked the ticket in Help desk. As far as I see, my colleague asked you to purchase support credits, because it is -15 credits on your account at the moment.

your colleague from team support doesn't want to help me even a lot of customers seems to complain about update

I checked the ticket in Help desk. As far as I see, my colleague asked you to purchase support credits, because it is -15 credits on your account at the moment.

I do not understand why to purchase credits as long as until this release all updates was working fine.. ..so, to understand correctly,even if licence are valid, I can not update because you change something on the core and we must purchase credits from you to be able to update to last version...correct ? :neutral:

Hi Victor, Cs-cart's methodology for investigating issues seems to be that by default it's not their fault and so they want to be paid for their review/investigation. If they determine the issue is their fault, then they are supposed to not charge you credits. But I believe that before they start, they want to ensure you have enough credits banked to cover them if it's not their fault. Not unreasonable given that if it were a generic problem in the archive that other's would have been posting about it too.

At least, that's my understanding.