Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 Are Here!

If setup PHP 7 we get 500 error ? What is the configuration of cs-cart 4.5.6 for PHP 7 ?

If setup PHP 7 we get 500 error ? What is the configuration of cs-cart 4.5.6 for PHP 7 ?

First of all you should look in the logs for the error description.

We have fix some config but now we get Unavailable service.

It is to apply 0 rated tax for items that are Zero rated...I.e. in the uk, childrens clothes, certain safety wear etc...you dont just not add vat on, you have to show it as 0% vat

Hello friend, :)

You have been away probably for over a month and sleeped the discussion about that particular case :)

Imac sad it will be finally in 4.3.7

I had high hopes for this to be in current version... Now have to wait another few months.. Would be really good if developers offered temp solution.

You have been away probably for over a month and sleeped the discussion about that particular case :)

I had high hopes for this to be in current version... Now have to wait another few months.. Would be really good if developers offered temp solution.

I know how you feel. Maybee our patience will be rewarded with nicer invoices look :) php7 is here :)

I know how you feel. Maybee our patience will be rewarded with nicer invoices look :) php7 is here :)

We are going to launch prototype of Invoice editor next week. This is will be a demo store with our development git branch.

The objectives of this is to get your feedback on whether we are going the right direction.

Ha, thanks you yes I have.

We have fix some config but now we get Unavailable service.

Take a look at page source there should be description of the error.

https://www.evernote.com/l/AQGonjVOUPJJoqM-PW01BFZMJziU5RE_38U

We are going to launch prototype of Invoice editor next week. This is will be a demo store with our development git branch.
The objectives of this is to get your feedback on whether we are going the right direction.

Hello imac,

Don't worry we are watching :)

It's a progressive step to achieve business demands.

Ps. I have tested the php7 and in my case caching methods and imagick caused some of described symptoms. Check config first. PRobably some features are not supported by servers php config

Hi i have problem a checkout page i couldn’t delete product in basket and if i login i couldn’t quit.

Hi i have problem a checkout page i couldn't delete product in basket and if i login i couldn't quit.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

It is to apply 0 rated tax for items that are Zero rated...I.e. in the uk, childrens clothes, certain safety wear etc...you dont just not add vat on, you have to show it as 0% vat

But what about if you were entering all of your prices as VAT inclusive (£120 say) and for a valid export want the cart to remove the VAT bringing this item down to £100. As it stands the cart doesn't do this, we have been told to change to EX TAX pricing so the cart can add or not add TAX.

Does anyone who has updated to 4.3.6 know if the file comparison is back or not?

Does anyone who has updated to 4.3.6 know if the file comparison is back or not?

No, it is not.

Hi guys.
My PHP Version is 5.6
Is this why all I see in my upgrade centre is :-
Upgrade 4.3.3 - 4.3.3.SP1
New version: 4.3.3.SP1
Release date: Sep 30, 2015
Filesize: 441 Kb
This maintenance patch enhances the Upgrade center to make the further upgrade smoother.

Hi guys.
My PHP Version is 5.6
Is this why all I see in my upgrade centre is :-
Upgrade 4.3.3 - 4.3.3.SP1
New version: 4.3.3.SP1
Release date: Sep 30, 2015
Filesize: 441 Kb
This maintenance patch enhances the Upgrade center to make the further upgrade smoother.

You see only these upgrades that can be applied to your current version.

After you upgrade to 4.3.5 you will see upgrade to 4.3.6.

Looks like I will be waiting a while then. The last upgrade was very messy.

Sounds like a great destination when I eventually take the trip.

Guys,

We discovered a serious bug in v4.3.6 package, so it was updated on March 5.

If you installed or upgraded CS-Cart before March 5, please make sure you have the following code in app/Tygh/Providers/SessionProvider.php

$session->cache_limiter = 'nocache'; 

diff can be found here: https://gist.github.com/incrize/adf4fe9bb626f739adf4