CS-Cart 3.0.2 Released

[quote name='dustundag' timestamp='1343403293' post='141637']

How come? ultimate 3.02 Zip file is only 2.8Mb when you download and ony end up with four directories when you extract.

[/quote]

Internet Explorer has always sucked for compressed file handling - especially any non-native Windows extension such as tgz, tar, etc.

hi,

cs-cart 3.0.1 layout database imported in new version[3.0.2]. its comes on warning and also cleaned all the blocks[no layouts in admin].

if any solutions for this problem? please reply me. i'm waiting for your reply.

thank you

How long it would take to import large database, for example 1 GB, through Store Import Addon ? Any other options if it would take too long to backup and import?

everything imported and worked fine however the moment i logged out i can not log back in. The reset password reports error and i get this error when i think i have used the correct login details:

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font][/color] Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' b[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Invalid query:[/size][/font][/color] SELECT assigned_name FROM cscart_lh_visitors WHERE session_id = '43d964f85f03855da61f37efc461…

[quote name='ypg' timestamp='1343475424' post='141717']

How long it would take to import large database, for example 1 GB, through Store Import Addon ? Any other options if it would take too long to backup and import?

[/quote]

it takes about three minutes

b.r.

Dear

I takes six minutes.

110Mo Database 2.0.4

Cannot test on demo site and have posted in bug tracker

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]When trying to upload images in admin for homepage logos or invoices etc I need always to upload twice, once the placeholder is shown the have to upload image again to get real image to show.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]this also happens in url upload for html editor [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]In chrome using v3.02[/size][/font][/color]

Dear,

Upgrade test from 2.2.5 :

• Product block broken, missing also bought, and personal datas
  • Testimonial missing.

BAD experience for me…

[quote name=‘San’ timestamp=‘1343385034’ post=‘141604’] Update: All sorted, I had incorrect permission on the VAR directory. [/quote]

Great :-)

[quote name='San' timestamp='1343478592' post='141721'] everything imported and worked fine however the moment i logged out i can not log back in. The reset password reports error and i get this error when i think i have used the correct login details: [color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font][/color] Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' b[/b] [color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Invalid query:[/size][/font][/color] SELECT assigned_name FROM cscart_lh_visitors WHERE session_id = '43d964f85f03855da61f37efc461… [/quote]

Hello,

Try clearing up your store cache (remove the var/cache folder in your store installation root directory) and clearing up cookies in your browser.

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1343635747' post='141837']

Hello,

Try clearing up your store cache (remove the var/cache folder in your store installation root directory) and clearing up cookies in your browser.

[/quote]

Still the same error, even when i try to log in. I have also checked the database to ensure I have the correct login details. Anything else i can try? Thanks

how can i make an account at customer help desk.i don't have one.

i have never use it.

i want to download the update but i must log in first.

Hello

I did upgrade from version 2.1.4 to 3.0.2 and everything went without a problem.

I think that the addition of “Import Store” should be an option for moving the blocks from the old to the new store. Blocks do not move well and so then you need to remove them.

Robert

It must be a profesional and not the ultimate version! Also not a multilanguage one !

[quote name='soft-solid' timestamp='1343683060' post='141863']

Hello

I did upgrade from version 2.1.4 to 3.0.2 and everything went without a problem.

I think that the addition of “Import Store” should be an option for moving the blocks from the old to the new store. Blocks do not move well and so then you need to remove them.

Robert

[/quote]

[quote name='soft-solid' timestamp='1343683060' post='141863']

Hello

Robert

[/quote]

The block manager has completely changed in CS-Cart 3.0.1, so the blocks can not be imported automatically. Read more in this blog post.

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1343664075' post='141857']

how can i make an account at customer help desk.i don't have one.

i have never use it.

i want to download the update but i must log in first.

[/quote]

Hi!

You should have a Help Desk account if you have ever purchased any CS-Cart license (including Community Edition), or even downloaded a trial version.

Also, your Help Desk account should exist if you ever have used the contact form on our site (without you having any CS-Cart license at all).

Basically, there is practically no way you have a license and do not have a Help Desk account.

So I can go onto the CS-Cart site, and download the full 3.0.2 package but this obviously is intended for first time installation, not upgrading. How do I access the 3.0.2 upgrade package before buying an Ultimate license? I see no point in throwing away 700 quid for a product that doesn't make the cut, apparently 3.0.2 has fixed some of these bugs I require to be fixed, but how do I know my development 3.0.1 store will upgrade to 3.0.2 without any problems?

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello

Localhost I have installed CS Cart 3.0.1 (Community), the Help Desk, I download update 3.0.2.

I wonder what files from the 3.0.2 download to your computer, which does not.[/font]

Is it better to wait for that update will be available directly through the Administrator as shown in the video.

Best regards Chico

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1343723890' post='141879']

Hi!

You should have a Help Desk account if you have ever purchased any CS-Cart license (including Community Edition), or even downloaded a trial version.

Also, your Help Desk account should exist if you ever have used the contact form on our site (without you having any CS-Cart license at all).

Basically, there is practically no way you have a license and do not have a Help Desk account.

[/quote]

When i purchased my license the seller gave me only the license number.

I did all my updates without a problem until now.

Stellar - you patiently wait until the upgrade has been released for your store. I'd guess there are issues they are addressing so have cut off upgrades till they resolve them… All part of a “roll out”. I'd be happy if they stopped till they fixed.