Credit Card details not shown in order details v3.01

PCI compliance requires that credit card infortmation be secure and that it be disposed of after authorization (PCI DDS 3.1, 3.2). No where does it prohibit the collection of credit card information. CS-Cart has gone too far beyond what's required for PCI compliance to use that as an excuse.

Yeah, I believe they told me that we had to some how be able to block who could see the cc info. I really can't remember and I'm not so sure that the PCI compliant people really know as they tend to make up things as they go along.

We don't process offline so this is not an issue for us. I am too nervous about leaving anything on the server for any amount of time so it is always zapped for us anyway. I do have one client who processes offline so I will probably just leave them on 2.2.5 for a little longer.

It would be nice if someone from CS-Cart would tune in hear and give us reasons why they took this out. I'm just guessing.

I've gotten the same explanation from two different people at CS-Cart support- that they removed offline processing to be PCI compliant. I just asked them to show me where PCI compliance requires that we don't store cc information at all. I'm not sure how they can justify it. Of course, we're paying their fee to get this working correctly again so we can serve our customers well.

This is hugely annoying since I am B2B. My solution is to stick with v2

Anyone want to chip together for a mod that adds a “Remove CC info” button to the order?

A better method of preserving the CC info

fn.cart.php

replace this

$payment_info = fn_cleanup_payment_info('', fn_encrypt_text(serialize($payment_info)), true);

with

$payment_info = fn_encrypt_text(serialize($payment_info));

The previous method just neutered fn_cleanup_payment_info. This preserves the function, which can be used to clear the cc info later on

Thanks kogi,

How does it clear the cc info later on?

I created a “Clear credit card details” button on the order details page.

I will post a how-to when I get around to it.

[attachment=5658:credit card remove.PNG]

credit card remove.PNG

That would be awesome. Thanks kogi!

[url=“[kludge] 3.0.2 offline Credit Card Processing - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums”][kludge] 3.0.2 offline Credit Card Processing - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

I am using 2.2.5 Professional and am unable to view the Credit Card Information in the detailed order view. I have removed ALL the check boxes to remove CC info in the order statuses.

I process all credit cards offline and don't know where else to look.

Please help if you can, it's difficult to process orders without a CC number to charge.

Thank You!

I don't think that this is a real problem - not in the version I am using anyway (3.04). No code changes are needed to see the credit card info for offline billing. You just need to change the default Order Status configuration for the Open status. In the admin screen, go to Orders|Order Statuses and edit the configuration for the Open status so that “Remove CC info” is not checked.

[quote name='camerojo' timestamp='1360100453' post='154535']

I don't think that this is a real problem - not in the version I am using anyway (3.04). No code changes are needed to see the credit card info for offline billing. You just need to change the default Order Status configuration for the Open status. In the admin screen, go to Orders|Order Statuses and edit the configuration for the Open status so that “Remove CC info” is not checked.

[/quote] Thanks Camerojo, your answer worked. After unticking this the default orders come through with CC details and I can manually clear them after processing.

I know how to make it visible ive made it already and it`s work

Contact me: aron_aba@yahoo.com