Cart-Power Add-On: Power Pop-Up Notification

Hello!

I have purchased this add-on but the location did not work. I want to show pop up on checkout page. after I select checkout from location field and click save and test the checkout page from front end. the pop up does not show, infact it does not show in any of the location from the list. can you please provide the fix for this? my cs-cart is 4.7.2 thanks

Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to say for sure what causes this situation. Please, contact us via e-mail - sales@cart-power.com - provide FTP access credentials to your server for the examination. We did some tests and can say for sure that the Power Pop-Up notifications add-on is fully compatible with your version of CS-Cart.

Best regards,

Can the popup be triggered by a text link displayed on the product page? I want to add a warning link under the Add to Cart button that would open a popup that displays a jpg warning label.

Hello!

Can the popup be triggered by a text link displayed on the product page? I want to add a warning link under the Add to Cart button that would open a popup that displays a jpg warning label.

Yes, there is the special functionality for this in the add-on.

For every pop-up the special css class is generated. You can specify this CSS-class somewhere in the code where it is needed, for example in some menu items or in the text link via HTML code, for example

Best regards,

still using this very usefull addon, works great

BUT...can anyone give me some css to constrain the width of the popup on mobile devices so its doesnt hang of the cellphone width

see here

https://www.hivis.co.uk/economy-cheap-yellow-hi-vis-vest-yellow.html

thanks

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Power Pop-up Notifications add-on to version 2.3 from 11 November 2021.

What is new:

[+] - The Add-on was adapted for Multi-Vendor Ultimate.

[+] - User group privileges for administrators were added.

[!] - When the module was enabled, there were problems with the work of the default newsletter subscription form. Fixed.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Посмотреть обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Power Pop-up Notifications add-on to version 2.4 from 11 of May 2022.

What is new:

[+] - Added the ability to set the color of the pop-up close button.

Official Add-on Page

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Power Pop-up Notifications add-on to version 2.5 from 18 of October 2022.

What is new:

[*] - Improved add-on security.
[!] - There was a small conflict with Unitheme2. Corrected.
[!] - There were problems with the settings Show again through. Corrected.

Official Add-on Page

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Power Pop-up Notifications add-on to version 2.6 from 05 of September 2023.

What is new:

[+] - The ability to hide the notification close button was added.

[*] - A popup called by clicking on an element is displayed on each click, the conditions for displaying the popup are ignored.

[!] - On mobile devices, the popup went up beyond the screen, if the page was scrolled down at the time of the popup opening. Fixed.

[!] - The Email input field was not centered. Fixed.

Official Add-on Page

Best Regards,

Cart-Power