Cart-Power Add-On: Orders Feedback

Hello!

How far the the mail going back?
Customer in .... 2016 can Get also a mail?

Well, it's possible but needs lots of work from you.

You can create the reminder with the delay before sending like 3, 4, 5 or 10 days.

The add-on will check what add-ons get the specific order status 10 days ago, for example, and sends the message to these customers. Not to those who changed order status 8 days ago, not to those who changed order status 15 days ago. only 10 days, or any other number of days specified in the reminder settings.

So, if you want to ask fro a review from customers of 2016. you need to set up one reminder with the delay 150 days, for example. In this case, you will send a reminder to those who place order exactly 150 days ago.

Best regards,

Hello!

If you have SSH access, you can add it via terminal using this instruction.

Best regards,

I have SSH Access and i do all this step but still not work with me!

Hello!

I have SSH Access and i do all this step but still not work with me!

There is on more instruction but it is almost the same. There can be different reasons why the cron command is not added. It is better to discuss with the server administrator.

Best regards,

When I enter

/public_html --dispatch=orders_feedback.cron --cron_pass=******

I get the following when it tries to run:

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.40
Content-type: text/html

No input file specified.

I am sure it has to be something I did wrong since it is happening on the abandon cart reminder also. That one says

/public_html/index.php?dispatch=abandoned_cart_reminder.cron_send&cron_pass=*******

Any ideas?

Hello!

When I enter

/public_html --dispatch=orders_feedback.cron --cron_pass=******

I get the following when it tries to run:

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.40
Content-type: text/html

No input file specified.

I am sure it has to be something I did wrong since it is happening on the abandon cart reminder also. That one says

/public_html/index.php?dispatch=abandoned_cart_reminder.cron_send&cron_pass=*******

Any ideas?

Try to use the command specified in the add-on settings exactly as it is in the example: http://joxi.ru/YmEYx67tZYnwWm

If you do not want to use the domain, you should enter the full way to .php file, for example, /var/www/public_html/index.php

Best regards,

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the add-on:

1. why do i receive the emails in my inbox with customers names on them (please see screenshots), the test mode in unchecked in the add-on settings

2. when i click on the (leave reviews on one page) button, i get an error page saying service is temporary unavailable

Thanks in advance,

Hello!

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the add-on:

1. why do i receive the emails in my inbox with customers names on them (please see screenshots), the test mode in unchecked in the add-on settings

2. when i click on the (leave reviews on one page) button, i get an error page saying service is temporary unavailable

Thanks in advance,

As far as I know, the question has been solved in our Helpdesk system.

If not, please, contact us via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com

Best regards,

is there a way to add emails to exception list or something? some customer don't want to receive the review reminder email

please help,

Hello!

is there a way to add emails to exception list or something? some customer don't want to receive the review reminder email

please help,

Thank you for your question.

No, unfortunately, there is no such functionality in the add-on. If needed, we can develop some restriction system for your store. Please, contact us via e-mail - sales@cart-power.com - to discuss the modification in more details.

Best regards,