Cart-Power Add-On: Images Gallery

I sent an email with the information requested this past week and have not heard anything on it.

Nevermind, I figured it out. The line where is checks for the variable $no_pagination was incorrect.

Your addon is causing an error on my cart checkout page.

Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Identifier "view" is not defined.' in /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/Tygh/Registry.php(105): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('view')
#1 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(643): Tygh\Registry::get('view')
#2 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(431): fn_get_image_pairs_pg('1014', 'orders_gallery', 'A', true, true, 'en', Array)
#3 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(330): fn_get_gallery_data('1014', 'O', 'en')
#4 [internal function]: fn_image_gallery_get_order_info(Array, Array)
#5 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(152): call_user_func_array('fn_image_galler...', Array)
#6 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/functions/fn.cart.php(2143): fn_set_hook('get_order_info', Array, Array)
#7 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/paypal/func.php(

Error at
app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php, line: 95

Line 643 of your image_gallery/func.php is

Registry::get('view')->assign('gallery_search_' . $type, $params);

How do I fix this error?

Fixed it. Hopefully this will help someone. I replaced that line 643 in the image_gallery/func.php file with:

$uri = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; 
$gallery_url = explode('/',$uri);
if($gallery_url[1] == "gallery"){
    Registry::get('view')->assign('gallery_search_' . $type, $params);
}

This way, that view is only assigned when viewing the gallery.

Hello!

Thank you for the message.

We will look through the changes and will update the installation package.

Best regards,

Dear friends,

We’re glad to tell you about our Images Gallery add-on update.

New features:
- Ability to change positions of uploaded images. New option “Position” has been added to the images editing mode.

Best regards,

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Images Gallery add-on to version 2.1 from 24 October 2022. What is new:

[+] - The ability to display a block of related products on the gallery page was added.
[ * ] - Slick slider was removed, only default CS-Cart sliders are supported.
[ * ] - Image galleries are embedded into the content via blocks instead of the placeholders.
[!] - There were compatibility issues with the AB:SEO filters add-on. Fixed.
[!] - When saving images in the gallery, a warning was shown: You are leaving the page, your changes may not be saved. Fixed.
[!] - The content of the CP:Image gallery block with the “Vendor’s Gallery” filling selected was cached. Corrected.
[-] - Facebook comments support was removed.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Перейти в обсуждение данного модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

Dear Friends!

We have updated our Images Gallery add-on to version 2.2 from 12 December 2022. What is new:

[+] - A new filling “Product galleries” for the image gallery block on the product page was added .
[*] - The procedure of creating an image gallery block for use in HTML blocks content was simplified.
[!] - If the image gallery was added to the content of the HTML block on the product page, then the image gallery tab became empty. Fixed.
[!] - Ulitheme2: There was an incompatibility with its image previewer. Fixed.

If you have any questions - please contact us.

Official Add-on Page

Перейти в обсуждение данного модуля на форуме на русском языке

Best Regards,

Cart-Power