Cart-Power Add-On: Call Request

Sadly, without the spam part this app has become a pain. People or bots seem to think it is just a toy.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1404827640' post='187167']

Sadly, without the spam part this app has become a pain. People or bots seem to think it is just a toy.

[/quote]

Be sure, we will correct it soon =)

Excellent. We ended up turning it back on. It is strange, we actually have increased business with this simple app. A lot of folks shopping for the product we have hate computers. So they would rather have us call them. The bad part is I just got yet another annoying spam that just says, “ppddfcwckm” in all 3 fields. Since the delete part didn't work we still can't delete them.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1405905882' post='187874']

Excellent. We ended up turning it back on. It is strange, we actually have increased business with this simple app. A lot of folks shopping for the product we have hate computers. So they would rather have us call them. The bad part is I just got yet another annoying spam that just says, “ppddfcwckm” in all 3 fields. Since the delete part didn't work we still can't delete them.

[/quote]

Dear Clips,

We have added image verification to this add-on. You could download new version in your file area. Also, you will be available delete requests after add-on is updated on your store.

I downloaded a new copy and installed. I do have the delete button now in the admin…which is awesome, but I don't see how to make the image verification to work. I looked in the settings for the add-on but did not see anything there. I also looked in the “image verification” part of the normal admin and did not see a way to turn it on there. Is there some place else to turn this on for the form?

I sent a message to you Cart-Power days ago.When I purchased add on I did not create an account.

How can I get this update? I have since created an account on your website.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1406166743' post='188109']

I downloaded a new copy and installed. I do have the delete button now in the admin…which is awesome, but I don't see how to make the image verification to work. I looked in the settings for the add-on but did not see anything there. I also looked in the “image verification” part of the normal admin and did not see a way to turn it on there. Is there some place else to turn this on for the form?

[/quote]

It depended from image verification for log in form. We have fixed it. Now, add-on has special setting in add-on settings. Please, download new package and re-install add-on.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1406198929' post='188135']

I sent a message to you Cart-Power days ago.When I purchased add on I did not create an account.

How can I get this update? I have since created an account on your website.

[/quote]

Unfortunately, we don't see message from you. Could you please specify your email in personal message? Any way you can get new packages in the following way:

1. Go cart-power.com
  2. Click My Account in right top corner
  3. Enter your order id in the “Track my order(s)” field
  4. Click the “Go” button
  5. You will get all instructions by email.

Thanks Cart-Power! The latest release had everything and appears to be working GREAT! Would highly recommend it.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1406427895' post='188261']

Thanks Cart-Power! The latest release had everything and appears to be working GREAT! Would highly recommend it.

[/quote]

We are glad to hear it! Thank you that use our add-on!

Is this add on compatable with v4.2?

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1408032550' post='189570']

Is this add on compatable with v4.2?

[/quote]

Yes, Call request add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and MV 4.2.1

Just got the new update to this add on. Now if you use a dark screen the 'call request' can be seen. The spam control is excellent too. Excellent work Cart Power.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1408993973' post='190600']

Just got the new update to this add on. Now if you use a dark screen the 'call request' can be seen. The spam control is excellent too. Excellent work Cart Power.

[/quote]

Thank you again and again for your reviews =)) It is the highest estimation when customer is happy =)

Dear Friends!

We prepared a brief video tutorial for CS-Cart “Call Request” add-on

[size=4]We added a video tab to our “Call Request” product. The add-on is very easy to use and all the main features are shown in our new tutorial.

Sincere regards,

Cart Power[/size]