Advanced SEO by 4Sprung most comprehensive SEO addon on the market

we just implemented the following new features:[list]

[]Full 301 editable history

[
]automatic canonicalisation

[/list]

When 4Sprung develop an Add-on they seem to go that extra mile. We have just installed their Blog Add-on its superb. Their after sales support is second to none.

We just also added multi-language support so the SEO add-on will work if you have a store with multiple languages

http://www.4sprung.com.au/cs-cart-addons/advanced-seo-add-on.html

Does this work on cs-cart ultimate?

What are the license costs?

yes it works with CS cart 4x ultimate, licensing cost can be found here

When you say rich snippets and structured data, do you mean that all important data will get schema.org microdata tags?

yes but that is a planed feature,

the allready included rich snipped preview shows you how you listing may look in google

Hello,

I would like to point out one of the small but important changes we have made.

Our add-on now support correct automatic Canonicalization of categories with multiple pages of products

to my knowledge our add-on is the only one doing this at present, all other add-ons will canonicalise only the first page which leaves all subsequent pages not correctly canonicalised.

Cheers

Steve

[quote name='steve22' timestamp='1376353340' post='166710']

Hello,

I would like to point out one of the small but important changes we have made.

Our add-on now support correct automatic Canonicalization of categories with multiple pages of products

to my knowledge our add-on is the only one doing this at present, all other add-ons will canonicalise only the first page which leaves all subsequent pages not correctly canonicalised.

Cheers

Steve

[/quote]

Our canonical url addon does this correctly at a lower price without any code encryption.

Thanks for clarifying, that is 65$ for a single feature and a good alternative if you only after this feature.

However our Advanced SEO Add-On for CS Cart is the most comprehensive SEO add-on available for CS-Cart and at the same time the cheapest if you compare feature for feature. To get the same functionality with individual add-on's you will need to spent hundreds of $ and many of our features are not available at all. Not to mention that you would need to maintain and update multiple CS Cart add-on's from different vendors including the associated cost and work.

We have checked some of your client's sites. The canonical url is not correct for category pagination. Many content duplications are not solved neither. Actually so far our canonical url and duplicate content fix addon is the only one which has solved the canonical url and duplicate content problems in the right way with more than 200 live sites.

Interesting how would you know who purchased the add-on and has the latest version installed?

obviously not every client has applied the update.

If you are a client and have an issue please contact us and we will update the add-on for you.

The canonical and duplicate content problem has been fixed as per Google recommendations (if you read google's guidelines they offer 3 options

1. Do nothing as they will figure it out
  2. Specify a view all page (the route we choose)
  3. Use a rel next and prev (which you choose)

nothing wrong with either of the last two.

So please don't make incorrect statements that your add-on is the only one who solves content problem correctly!

[quote name=‘steve22’ timestamp=‘1376359899’ post=‘166717’]

Interesting how would you know who purchased the add-on and has the latest version installed?

the canonical and duplicate content problem has been fixed as per Google recommendations but obviously not every client may have applied the update so if you are a client and have an issue please contact us and we will update the add-on for you.

[/quote]

Interesting that you don’t read your customer’s review. Do you need to encrypt that also? :)

it becomes a bit petty please stop posting here mate…

I am a client of 4Sprung and I can assure you that this SEO add on works.

I have been in the SEO / Ecommerce site biz for 15 years now.

4sprung customer service was there the whole way with me . Even though we are in different countries and tiume zones they never missed a day of updating this add on.

We worked on the canonical urls. I can promise they work perfectly. At first they didn't cause of some minor coding on my site … but they work perfect now. They were never out of communication with me at any point.

I fully appreciate them answering all my questions and working until I was 100 % satisfied.

It was worth the price hands down.

There was a update after I bought the add on and not only did I get it they installed it for me for free.

The add on is not just for canonical urls either. It has many more great features.

I highly recomend their product or services .

If anyone has any questions pm me here.

Dan

We update the product video including the new 301 redirect features added at the end

Hello,

Just a quick update we currently testing rich snipped implementation plus a couple of other smaller new features

and this should be released within the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers

Steve

I now run this addon and find it a very useful tool.

The features it includes replace other addons I was using to append logic to the meta.tpl, gets me out of the .htaccess file for 301 redirects (it sets it up automatically if you change the SEO URL!), solves the Canonical URL problem, and stands poised to assist in Rich Snippets integration (which I've already implemented with another addon - perhaps soon retired!)

But the really interesting part of this addon is the analytics it provides on keyword density and the 4spring recommendations made to improve the search engine ranking for your store. It doesn't just apply to product details, it applies to pages, categories and news.

This software serves it's function and actually taught me something.

Additionally, a small installation problem was solved by 4Sprung immediately and they listened to recommendations I made about improvements, and unbelievably, applied those improvements.

Really phenomenal service for a sophisticated addon.

Hello together,

just a quick update on the rich snippet support which is now implemented for version 3 and 4 and already shows the first results for some of our customers.

These really should positively improve the click through rate of Google listings. Please bear in mind that it depends on Google to use your rich snippets and there is no guarantee.

Best regards

Steve

Svete22,

I'm wondering if your add-on come with “Open Source Code”?

or, it's entirely [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]encrypted?[/font][/color]

Thanks.