Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Product Bundles

My custom theme shows only number of products in cart, amount in $ is not shown so it is not important for me.

Hello, Darius!

Please check if the cart amount is correct after collection is added to cart.

Your title does include % but it is manual entry not automatic, I mean

You Save $27

should be something like

You Save (15%) $27

Thank you for the tip. We will add this.

I got one more problem. I have started 4 bundle offers, without any time limits or similar. Today I found them all disabled. Can you explain me how can this happen if there is not availability time set?

Also if you add availability from to, it is not displayed anywhere in front end. Neither text from to, neither some countdown timer that would encourage to hurry purchase before it ends..

I got one more problem. I have started 4 bundle offers, without any time limits or similar. Today I found them all disabled. Can you explain me how can this happen if there is not availability time set?

Also if you add availability from to, it is not displayed anywhere in front end. Neither text from to, neither some countdown timer that would encourage to hurry purchase before it ends..

If all or some of the products included in bundle are disabled or hidden the bundle becomes disabled. Please check the statuses of the products.

SD: Product bundles

block for grid view has no limit for filling. Say you create a grid block and got 100 bundle offers, so to this block all will be filled.

SD: Product bundles

block for grid view has no limit for filling. Say you create a grid block and got 100 bundle offers, so to this block all will be filled.

Hello Darius!

Thank you, we will add the limit.

Hello!

We have added the limit on amount of bundles displayed in a block.

Hello!

We have displayed the discount for the collection in percent, so now it will look like this: You Save (15%) $27.

Hello!

We have added the "Allow payment by reward points" setting for the bundle. Now you can decide if customers can pay bundles by reward points or not.

Hello!

As you know, the administrator can add bundles to the order. Now we added the search field so you can easily find the necessary bundle.

Create product collections with Product Bundles add-on.

Hello!

We have added the SEO rule to the bundles page in our Product Bundles add-on. The page is now available as mysite.com/collections.

Hello,

There was no ability to buy a bundle if it contained a product with mandatory options. Fixed.

Please install the update for Product Bundles add-on.

Hello,

We have added SEO names for product bundles in our Product Bundles add-on.

Hello,

We have fixed some issues in our Product Bundles add-on:

- on the page with a product bundles list, the discount wasn't applied to bundles which contain products with options. Fixed

- the discount wasn't applied to the bundle added to an existing order. Fixed.

How do we update?

How do we update?

Hello,

If you have add-on version 4.8.0.3 or higher, you can use upgrade center to update the add-on. If you have lower version, it is better to contact us in our HelpDesk to update the add-on without data loss.

Hi why we cant edit product bundles after save ? also bundle product doesnt appear at bundle ?

Hi why we cant edit product bundles after save ?

Hello, if you use CS-Cart, you could edit bundles in menu Products > Products bundles, if you use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor to create or edit a bundle, you need to chose a vendor first: http://joxi.ru/KAxKOxgS1N3VQ2 (inCS-Cart 4.11 it could be done on behalf on vendor administrator).

also bundle product doesnt appear at bundle ?

If I understand correctly, you have issues with displaying bundles. Please, follow our user guide: https://www.simtechdev.com/docs/addons/product-bundles/index.html#creating-bundles-list

If I understand incorrectly, please, provide us with the detailed description of the problem.

Hello, Friends! The latest released add-on version (v4.10.0.9) includes the fix for the issue when filters with the 'Feature style' and the 'Filter type - checkbox' features did not work correctly.