Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Pay By Link

I wish there was something with this addon in front end, possibly a block or some notification that would notify customer of incomplete or open order he has not paid yet.

I wish there was something with this addon in front end, possibly a block or some notification that would notify customer of incomplete or open order he has not paid yet.

Hello Darius,

Interesting. I will share it with managers. Thank you.

Hello!

We have added the ability to create payment links for the Incompleted orders. When a user clicks on the link of the Incompleted order, the satus of such an order changes to Open.

Pay by Link add-on allows you to send payment links directly to your customers via email.

Hello!
We released some improvements in the add-on:
- We added indexes to the pbl_payment_order_invitation table to improve add-on performance.
- The address of the main domain was substituted into quick purchase links when buying from an additional storefront. This issue is corrected.

Hello, Friends! In the latest add-on version, the add-on has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.12 and also to the Marketplace Performance Booster add-on.

Hello, Friends!

Here's a little update on the add-on:

1) A version check which allows processing a request to the database has been added in order to improve the add-on work on CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor versions 4.11.1.

2) We added the bulk email element to bulk_edit action list to improve the logic. Now, starting from CS-Cart version 4.12.2 and above, the orders tab no longer displays a gear with any actions. All actions have been moved to bulk-edit. This update makes managing bulk link sending more intuitive and handy.