Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Mailchimp Advanced

Hi again - I'm trying to get reward points in Mailchimp, but for some reason the add-on is simply not sending the points to Mailchimp. Or at least, the field is not getting updated.

I followed the steps in the manual. Could I be missing something obvious?

Hi again - I'm trying to get reward points in Mailchimp, but for some reason the add-on is simply not sending the points to Mailchimp. Or at least, the field is not getting updated.

I followed the steps in the manual. Could I be missing something obvious?

Hello!

If you matched the reward points fields and clicked Update information in MailChimp button, then it should be ok. Please post a ticket in our HelpDesk with the access to your store. Our team will check this functionality in your store.

Hello!

I would like to inform you that MailChimp Advanced add-on has been adapted to the Responsive admin panel.

Hello!

Now your customers can unsubscribe from a mailing list in our MailChimp Advanced add-on.

Hello,

The signup checkbox for MailChimp newsletters did not show up on the customer registration page. Now it is fixed. Also we added the ability to unsubscribe from newsletters through the personal account in our MailChimp Advanced add-on.

Hi! We have a multilanguage store and would like to send customers newsletters in their preferred language.

I did some research and the best way I think would be to sync the language in cs-carts User account information with a List field in Mailchimp. I guess its fairly easy to add this to this add-on. Could you please consider this or let me know to get this feature added asap?

Thanks!

Hi! We have a multilanguage store and would like to send customers newsletters in their preferred language.

I did some research and the best way I think would be to sync the language in cs-carts User account information with a List field in Mailchimp. I guess its fairly easy to add this to this add-on. Could you please consider this or let me know to get this feature added asap?

Thanks!

Hello,

I apologize for the late response.

I think it's possible to add user's language as a custom field in the mailing list. I made feature request to our developers.

Hello,

The subscription block was not displayed on the checkout page in our MailChimp Advanced add-on. Now it is fixed.

Hello,

There are some new small changes in the MailChimp Advanced add-on:

- A new "Others: Name input" option has been added to the Fields mapping tab.

- A new Filling field with Manually option has been added to the MailChimp block properties on the Content tab for adding a banner.

How can i properly configure the plugin to only show the

'sign up at checkout and registration' checkbox for the appropiate storefront?

It's now showing in all storefronts

How can i properly configure the plugin to only show the

'sign up at checkout and registration' checkbox for the appropiate storefront?

It's now showing in all storefronts

Hello! Unfortunately, there is no the ability to show checkbox only on a certain storefront, it shows on all storefronts. We created a task for adding this ability in the future.

Hello, Friends! In the latest update for MailChimp Advanced add-on, we corrected the issue when reward points were not synchronized with MailChimp.

Hello, Friends! We released the new add-on version. We corrected the error with the empty API key field when the User Profile Page add-on by Simtech Development was enabled.

Hello, Friends!

We are happy to share some news about Enhanced Social Login with you:

We introduced changes responsible for the availability of the add-on settings to the administrator. The add-on is now fully compatible with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Ultimate, Multi-Vendor and Multi-Vendor Ultimate (v.12). All the required settings are adapted to the latest software versions and are available on all the storefronts.

Hello, Friends!

We are happy to share some news about MailChimp Advanced with you:

The add-on automatically updates data on the store and synchronizes it with the data in MailChimp. Previously, we used override to implement the functionality to the Manage Profile page. Later on, a better solution was found: we applied hooks. A hook allows you to update user data in MailChimp without overriding it. The functionality of the add-on did not change. Without override, we achieved a better compatibility of MailChimp Advanced with other add-ons.