Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Full-Page Cache By Varnish 5+

3. Could you elaborate on why is it better, taking into account so much more things that have to be configured and potentially break?

Nginx can not be used as backend - it can not handle PHP. Perhaps, you mean PHP-FRM? It does not matter what will be used as backend: Apache(mod_php) or PHP-FPM. Our practice shows that Apache is used more often and is easier to maintain, for example, due to .htaccess.

Hello!

We have improved our Full-Page Cache by Varnish 5+ add-on:

- the add-on has been adapted to AMP. Please pay attention to our Google AMP for SEO add-on.

- the language and currency were added when forming the URLs. It is fixed now.

- the add-on was developed based on the logic of the session absence, which does not always work properly in CS-Cart. Now it is also fixed.

i never see demo for that.

i never see demo for that.

Yes, there is no demo for this add-on. You can find the video in the add-on description here.

yes mate, what i said no demo. i cant test gmetrix or pagespeed results with addon or without addon

yes mate, what i said no demo. i cant test gmetrix or pagespeed results with addon or without addon

Pagespeed tests are not even necessary, because you will see the changes by yourself just surfing the site. And this is shown in our video.

I want ask this, why your simtechdev page dont use warnish? You are offer varnish for performance but your main site and simtechdev site deoesnt use varnish ???

I want ask this, why your simtechdev page dont use warnish? You are offer varnish for performance but your main site and simtechdev site deoesnt use varnish ???

Yes, we do not use Varnish on our site because quite serious adaptation of the add-on is required. Now we do not have free resources for this task, so it is postponed.

Then Simtechdev site is not running on cs-cart ? Right?

Then Simtechdev site is not running on cs-cart ? Right?

It is running on CS-Cart.

Then you have already a addon why you dont use it?

Because it's too old.

CS-CART: version 2.2.1 MULTIVENDOR

Then you have already a addon why you dont use it?

Because the adaptation is required. Varnish is developed for new versions of CS-Cart.

also i want ask i am using multi layout for mobile and desktop that addon will support that ?

also i want ask i am using multi layout for mobile and desktop that addon will support that ?

Do you use our Mobile Layouts add-on?

Yes similar one

Yes similar one

So not our add-on? It is important. Because we can check the work of our add-ons and adapt if necessary, but can not guarantee the work with third-party add-ons. If your add-on adds parameter to session that determines device type, then it will work with Varnish.

i can start session for mobile is not problem. how it wil work. gape url will same. will pass or update cache or make both caching ?

i can start session for mobile is not problem. how it wil work. gape url will same. will pass or update cache or make both caching ?

If you set a flag in session for mobile view, then both page versions (desktop and mobile) will be stored in session. You can add any session parameter to the list of cache keys in the admin panel.

When we want to delete the product in my cart esi block,

return_url changes to "redirect_url=index.php?block_id=29&snapping_id=29&dispatch=products.view".

Redirecting to 404 or irrelevant page on page refresh or other action

can you fix it ?