Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Enhanced Social Login

Checked this addon and I must say I like it. But one area is forgotten, register account remains same..

http://enhanced-social-login.demo.simtechdev.com/index.php?dispatch=profiles.add

Checked this addon and I must say I like it. But one area is forgotten, register account remains same..

http://enhanced-social-login.demo.simtechdev.com/index.php?dispatch=profiles.add

Hello Darius!

I am glad to know that you like the add-on. Thank you for the tip, we will look what we can do on the registration page.

Hello!

We have added the social network icons on the registration page as well. You can change the positions of standard registration block and social networks block: just play with the "Email authorization block location on the registration page" setting. Here is the demo link.

Hello!

We have added sign-up buttons for the following social networks:

- OpenID

- AOL

- PayPal

- Live

- LinkedIn

- Foursquare

- Vkontakte

- Mail.Ru

- Yandex

- Odnoklassniki

Hello,

I would like to inform you that Google sign-in button is now compliant with the Google sign-in branding guidelines.

Enhanced Social Login add-on offers your customers social network login options such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, LinkedIn, OpenID, AOL, PayPal, Live, Foursquare, Vkontakte, Mail.Ru, Yandex, and Odnoklassniki.

Hello,

Now the appearance of social media buttons on the "Edit profile" page is also changed in the Enhanced Social Login add-on.

Hello,

When the Enhanced Social Login add-on was enabled, the GDPR block was not displayed. Now it is fixed.

Hello, Friends!

We are happy to share some news about Enhanced Social Login with you:

A hook has been added to the add-on registration template and styling has been tweaked. Now our module does not interfere with the work of the default GDPR add-on. Previously there was a conflict of add-ons: Enhanced Social Login and GDPR. When enabling them two and disabling the quick registration setting, the GDPR was not displayed on the registration page. Now, both add-ons work together smoothly.