Add-On: [Wsa] Swatches Images

Thanks for the update! However, it appears that the addon no longer preserves the currently selected item hash from the category to the item detail. For example, if I click on the green swatch at the category level, the item would load in green at the item level.

Thanks for the update! However, it appears that the addon no longer preserves the currently selected item hash from the category to the item detail. For example, if I click on the green swatch at the category level, the item would load in green at the item level.

Sorry for the delay. We will fix it within 1-2 weeks. I will keep update you about result.

Thanks! I appreciate the hard work.

Thanks! I appreciate the hard work.

Done.

​New version: [v.1.2.1] Swatches images for CS-Cart version 4.x.x
[!] Save selected variant of marked option after moving to product page.
[!] Fix marked global option.

Minor error has been occasionally appearing in categories:

PHP Notice

curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead
Error at

app/addons/wsa_swatches_images/func.php, line: 252

This server is running PHP Version 5.5.31. Let me know if you need any other info to diagnose.

thanks,

Glen

Hi Damir,

I've found a bug in the addon that causes products to display a swatch image in place of the main product image.

To replicate the bug:

1. navigate to this category: https://demo.webshopaddons.net/apparel/mens-clothing/
  2. click on the "Trefoil Hoodie"
  3. now, on the product page, click the "Prev" navigation button (top-right of the screen).
  4. now, on the "Chambray Jacket" product page, click on the "Next" navigation button (top-right of the screen).
  5. you will see that the swatch image now occupies the main product image box.

This bug is bad when there are many items in a category that use a swatch configuration like the Trefoil Hoodie - all products will show only the swatch image. I think the "combination_hash" value is getting lost somehow during this navigation.

thanks,

Glen

Done.

[!] Save selected variant of marked option after moving to product page.
[!] Fix marked global option.

Minor error has been occasionally appearing in categories:

PHP Notice

curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead
Error at

app/addons/wsa_swatches_images/func.php, line: 252

This server is running PHP Version 5.5.31. Let me know if you need any other info to diagnose.

thanks,

Glen

Hi Damir,

I've found a bug in the addon that causes products to display a swatch image in place of the main product image.

To replicate the bug:

1. navigate to this category: https://demo.webshopaddons.net/apparel/mens-clothing/
  2. click on the "Trefoil Hoodie"
  3. now, on the product page, click the "Prev" navigation button (top-right of the screen).
  4. now, on the "Chambray Jacket" product page, click on the "Next" navigation button (top-right of the screen).
  5. you will see that the swatch image now occupies the main product image box.

This bug is bad when there are many items in a category that use a swatch configuration like the Trefoil Hoodie - all products will show only the swatch image. I think the "combination_hash" value is getting lost somehow during this navigation.

thanks,

Glen

Dear Glen,
Thank you for the provided information about two issues. We will fix it in the new version of add-on. I will keep update you about result.
Also I advice to hide PHP errors in your CS-Cart for security reasons.
ini_set('display_errors', 0);

in config.local.php

Thank you.
​New version: [v.1.2.2] Swatches images for CS-Cart version 4.x.x
[!] Notice curl_setopt fixed.
[!] Invalid images for product after moving by prev/next buttons were fixed.

Hello,

Is this addon currently working in current version of CS-Cart 4.7.1?

Hello,

Is this addon currently working in current version of CS-Cart 4.7.1?

Current version add-on successfully tested with CS-Cart 4.7.x.

can u change image on mouse over ?