ADD-ON: Share your purchase on social sites

I'm interested too! Please let me know.

sorry guy's we have been very busy with custom projects, I will get this add-on in our store within the next two weeks

I am just about to find a developer create this for me.

If you make this I will buy it right now.

thanks

it sounds interesting… please notify us if someone develops this

Hi do you have an ETA on this? I need to add this if you're making it

thank you

Hi Friends, there is a simple addon for this now: Addon: Share Order on Facebook - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Hello,

We are glad to announce a new CS-Cart add-on from ABSSoft “CS-Cart Order Share To Social Media Add-on”

CS-Cart Order Share to Social Media Add-on, is the way of improving your business level through social medias. This is an add-on helps to boost your business sales through Social Media (Like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus).

Click here for CS-Cart forum

Click here to shop now

Thankyou.

[quote name='nathand' timestamp='1350002891' post='146886']

Here is an idea I think would sell it's self.

Your customer is in the process of buying something on your site. Wouldn't it be nice if they have the option of sharing this purchase on Facebook or twitter? The major pizza chains in the USA offer this when ordering online.

OR

After the purchase you can have a window pop up that says, “Thank you for the purchase! Share your purchase with your friends and receive a special promo”.

TAKING IT FURTHER: During the checkout a window pops up and says, “You Qualify for free shipping if you share on Facebook”

In the add-on you can select what point the the popup is offered. It would also let you fill in the offer attributes for that special offer…

Anyway, that's all I got. What do you think ?

[/quote]

Hello,

We are glad to announce a new CS-Cart add-on from ABSSoft “CS-Cart Order Share To Social Media Add-on”

CS-Cart Order Share to Social Media Add-on, is the way of improving your business level through social medias. This is an add-on helps to boost your business sales through Social Media (Like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus).

Click here to shop now

Thankyou.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1350014323' post='146890']

Amazon has something like that and would definitely be something I would pay for.

[/quote]

Hello,

Click here to shop now

Thankyou.

[quote name='iliasifestos' timestamp='1350658667' post='147344']

I am interested about this addon

Ilias

[/quote]

Hello,

Click here to shop now

Thankyou.