Add-on (product images in checkout step 4)

[quote name=‘Seonid’]We thought about it, but this is a feature already developed by cs-cart in next version (you can see it in the labs section see here - [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=24689[/url] ) so we did not see the point in developing it ourselves.

However, if our customers want it, we will develop it.[/QUOTE]

Well its a beta and will remain beta for probably another two or more months, I am not so exited about skin update release and will stay with current version till another half a year unless something actually helping promote sales will come up with future release.

I am willing to swap support tpl changes to a proper addon. Less files modified easier future upgrade…

[quote name=‘Darius’]Well its a beta and will remain beta for probably another two or more months, I am not so exited about skin update release and will stay with current version till another half a year unless something actually helping promote sales will come up with future release.

I am willing to swap support tpl changes to a proper addon. Less files modified easier future upgrade…[/QUOTE]

So what changes would you like to the actual add-on ?

Add only the “main product image” in admin / catalog / products (list view of products)

I don’t see a point in adding also the features / product option images. Do you ?

[quote name=‘Seonid’]So what changes would you like to the actual add-on ?

Add only the “main product image” in admin / catalog / products (list view of products)

I don’t see a point in adding also the features / product option images. Do you ?[/QUOTE]

Correct, just admin catalog pictures for 2.1.4 version.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Correct, just admin catalog pictures for 2.1.4 version.[/QUOTE]

Ok, we made an update to this add-on.

(We chose the easiest way to insert the pictures in admin catalog listings since there are no hooks exactly where we wanted it.)

This is a FREE update for everyone who already purchased it (just re-download the add-on from your account).

Attached are the screenshots.

Best regards,

opi_settings.png

And the images in catalog /products

Catalog - Products - Administration panel.png